Primary Responsibilities – The Customer Service Counter Sales Representative will be a core member of our Customer Service Sales Team. This position will primarily be responsible for all aspects of our customer’s counter buying experience including sales, support, quotations and service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer and respond to customer’s inquiries and requests including product, pricing and delivery
• Prepare sales quotations, sales orders, RMAs and provide detailed information required by the customer that will assist with the sales process
• Prompt resolution to all customer service related inquiries
• Promote positive relations with customers and vendors
• High School diploma, however Post-secondary education from a technical program (Electrical, Mechanical discipline) is preferred
• One (1) year of electrical industry experience
• Excellent English communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy and respect
• Detail oriented with superior organizational skills
• Ability to learn the wide range of products and services provided by Electrozad
• Ability to lift 50 lbs., stand/move for six (6) plus hours per day
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of proprietary and sensitive business information
• Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong computer skills, including ability to work with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
Electrozad Supply is the largest independently owned and operated electrical wholesale distributor in Southwestern Ontario. Founded over 60 years ago, Electrozad has flourished from a 3 person, 1 location operation to over 115 employees in 5 locations. Electrozad supplies a full line of electrical and automation products to the Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Utility and Residential markets. From single products to complete project solutions, we provide customers with a convenient ‘one-stop-shop’ total source for their electrical needs. Our goal as “The House that Service Built” is to provide the highest standard of quality products, service and support, to consistently meet the expectations of our customers.
Electrozad Supply is an equal opportunity employer offering career opportunities, an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package. We wish to thank all applicants, however, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Electrozad is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Electrozad will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Apply only if you feel you can fulfill all of the responsibilities, have all of the skill sets noted above and are a career minded, enthusiastic, reliable, and trustworthy, goal orientated individual.