General Terms and Conditions
- Quotations are subject to acceptance within 30 days from date of quotation, unless stated otherwise, after which the Company will require if requested. All oral or telephone quotations, unless confirmed by a written quotation are valid only on the day the quotation is made. All prices and data are subject to change without notice.
- Credit terms are subject to the approval of the Company.Â Quotations for, and acceptance of orders are subject to terms of payment specified. All overdue accounts are subject to interest charges of 2% per month (24% per year).
- The prices quoted are F.O.B point of shipment with transportation charges extra, unless otherwise stipulated.
- All shipments will be billed at prices in effect at date of shipment unless otherwise stated.
- Material in stock is offered subject to prior sale.
- Any sales, revenue, excise or other direct taxes imposed or increased by and present or future law on the sale of the goods shall be for the account of the purchaser, unless
purchaser furnishes the Company with tax exemption certificates in form acceptable to the appropriate taxing authorities in lieu of payment of such taxes.
- No goods are to be returned without written authorization from the Company and then only in accordance with the Company’s terms and instructions.
- All Returnable Reels and Spools will be billed on the same invoice as the material as a separate item. All Returnable Reels and Spools are to be returned prepaid and are subject to the credit terms of the manufacturers.
- Errors and commissions of stenographic or clerical nature are excepted and are subject to correction.
- No alteration, variation, modification, or waiver of any of the foregoing conditions of sales shall be binding on the Company unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of the Company.