Return Goods Policy
Electrozad Supply acknowledges that goods may not always meet our customer’s needs and that requests to return goods be handled in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
In order to ensure we keep the costly process to a minimum regarding the return of goods for all parties, Electrozad Supply has implemented the following “Return Goods Policy”.
- All requests for “Return Goods Authorization” must be within 90 Days of invoice date and be substantiated with the Original Invoice issued at time of sale.
- All requests to return goods due to an Electrozad Supply error will be accepted within 10 working days of purchase at no restocking or other applicable charges.
- No Goods will be accepted without a “Return Goods Authorization” issued by our Customer Service, Sales Personnel and/or Management.
- No Returns will be allowed on cut wire; Special or Custom products; Any products that have been altered or energized; Products deemed as non-stock or discontinued by our suppliers; Automation, electronic controls, software and test equipment that are not in the original factory sealed packaging.
- All goods authorized for return must be in “as new, salable condition” and in the “original unmarked packaging”, “in full package quantities as ordered and received”; shipped freight prepaid to Electrozad Supply, unless previously negotiated and approved by management.
- All goods will be subject to inspection by Electrozad Supply and/or the Authorized Supplier prior to credit approval. Any restocking and applicable charges will be determined upon inspection of goods, and in the case where material is required to be sent back to the supplier, the terms and conditions of return of that supplier will apply including freight, restocking, or any miscellaneous charges.
- Goods authorized for return “may” be subject to a minimum restocking charge of $25.00 or up to 25% of the billing invoice or greater.
- No Credit will be issued on “Special, Custom or products deemed as non-stock” by our Suppliers. Credit will only be issued on goods authorized for return once credit has been approved and/or received by our supplier.
- All warranty and defective claims are based on our Supplier’s policies in place at the time of purchase and may be subject to being returned to the authorized supplier(s) for evaluation prior to credit being issued or replacement goods given in exchange.
- All cash sales are considered final.