Delivery Driver / VMI Controller – Sarnia, ON
Primary Responsibilities – The Delivery Driver / VMI Controller will be responsible for delivering products with supporting documentation to our customers, both locally and to the U.S.A., ensuring that products are safely transported and that the shipping documents are properly signed by customers or their agent. Also ensure that all Federal and Provincial Highway and Traffic Safety laws are followed. In addition to Delivery Driver duties, you will be responsible for taking Vendor Managed Inventory Orders at our customers to ensure proper inventory levels are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product delivery to customers (both local and international)
- Provide positive interaction with customers
- Vendor Managed Inventory order taking
- Checking, Packing and shipping of orders
- Maintain a neat work area, including vehicles
- General warehouse housekeeping duties
- Report work hazards maintain a safe working environment
- Follow all Federal and Provincial Highway and Traffic Safety laws
- Secondary level education and/or equivalent work experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a valid Canadian passport
- Valid G licence with clean driver’s record
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Electrozad Supply is the largest independently owned and operated electrical wholesale distributor in Southwestern Ontario. Founded over 60 years ago, Electrozad has flourished from a 3 person, 1 location operation to over 115 employees in 5 locations. Electrozad supplies a full line of electrical and automation products to the Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Utility and Residential markets. From single products to complete project solutions, we provide customers with a convenient ‘one-stop-shop’ total source for their electrical needs. Our goal as “The House that Service Built” is to provide the highest standard of quality products, service and support, to consistently meet the expectations of our customers.
Electrozad Supply is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package. We wish to thank all applicants, however, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Electrozad is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Electrozad will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Apply to email@example.com only if you feel you can fulfill all of the responsibilities, have all of the skill sets noted above and are a career minded, enthusiastic, reliable, and trustworthy, goal orientated individual.