28 Mar Counter / Inside Sales Representative
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Post-secondary electrical graduate of community college preferred
Basic knowledge of Electrical / Automation products
Familiarity with electrical drawings, specifications and control schematics
Familiarity with the use of computers and software, including but not limited to the Microsoft Office suite of products
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct Sales and support of Electrical / Automation products.
- Determine Customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific products.
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly.
- Recommend alternate products based on price, availability or specifications.
- Perform order entry functions and necessary business system transactions relative to counter or inside sales.
- Remain current on product and industry knowledge by attending sales meetings, vendor training and trade shows.
- Promote and maintain product displays.
- Practice honesty as well as integrity in customer and vendor relations.
- Communicate and interact professionally with other team members.
- Display individual initiative in performing all of the above, keep management informed and subscribe to a personal philosophy of continuous improvement.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Attend all training sessions provided locally and relative training sessions provided at supplier’s locations (i.e. – Allen-Bradley – Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Lithonia, Philips, etc.)
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Employment – Sarnia Sales Team
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Electrozad Supply is the largest independently owned and operated electrical wholesale distributor in Southwestern Ontario. Founded over 60 years ago, Electrozad has flourished from a 3 person, 1 location operation to over 115 employees in 5 locations. Electrozad supplies a full line of electrical and automation products to the Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Utility and Residential markets. From single products to complete project solutions, we provide customers with a convenient ‘one-stop-shop’ total source for their electrical needs. Our goal as “The House that Service Built” is to provide the highest standard of quality products, service and support, to consistently meet the expectations of our customers.
Electrozad Supply is an equal opportunity employer offering career opportunities, an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package. We wish to thank all applicants, however, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Electrozad is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Electrozad will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Apply only if you feel you can fulfill all of the responsibilities, have all of the skill sets noted above and are a career minded, enthusiastic, reliable, and trustworthy, goal orientated individual.