Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational ControlLogix® system and restore normal operation. You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
- Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
- ControlLogix system hardware
- Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
- Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
- Configuration issues
- Electrical noise – Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
- Controller I/O, or other hardware issues
- Performing hands-on exercises All Logix5000™ systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar. You will see applicable references for other systems.
Please click here for more information.