UPDATED April 8, 2021 –
Dear Valued Customers,
In an effort to further minimize risk and continue to protect the Health & Safety of our staff and customers during this new Ontario Provincial Emergency Act, we will once again be restricting physical access to all of our counter sales areas effective immediately.
There are no changes to business hours and all Customer Service - Counter Sales Teams will continue to work onsite to fulfill our customers requirements, while following all the current Electrozad COVID Safety and Mask Protocols we have in place. All visitors and / or service providers must have Management Pre-approval to enter any of our facilities (unless in the case of an emergency). We are committed to serving our customers during these challenging times and we are requesting customers process their orders in any of the following methods:
· Web order entry, telephone, email, text or fax orders into an Electrozad Branch.
· Curbside / Dockside Pickups, Will Calls and Delivery are available.
· All Curbside / pick-up orders will be delivered to the customer’s vehicle in our parking lot areas.
· CASH payments are temporarily suspended until further notice.
· Cheques, Debit and Credit Cards will continue to be accepted.
· We will continue to accept product returns following current protocols in place.
We appreciate your business, thank you in advance for your support, assistance, and cooperation with these procedures to ensure everyone’s safety.