19 Mar Electrozad COVID-19 Notice
Electrozad COVID-19 Notice
UPDATED March 23, 2:41 p.m. –
Dear Valued Customers,
To help minimize the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and to protect the health of our employees, suppliers and customers, Electrozad will be executing several precautionary measures.
Currently, all Electrozad locations remain open to serve our customers, however we have put measures in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
Effective immediately, we are restricting physical access to our branches to employees only. This includes our sales counter areas.
- Employees that can perform their work functions from home are working remotely
- We are practicing social distancing by staying a safe distance apart
- All group events and meetings will be held via conference call or web meeting
- A work rotation schedule has been implemented to limit the number of employees in our facilities at any one given time
- Non-essential visits to customer locations have been restricted
- We are restricting visitors from our branches
- Where potential virus exposure exists directly, staff will be requested to practice self isolation
- Our staff has been directed to not come to work if they are not feeling well and to follow the advice of Health Canada
- We respectfully ask our customers to do the same
Electrozad remains committed to serving our customers during these challenging times and we are requesting your cooperation to help reduce overall risk and exposure:
- Call, fax, email or text your order into an Electrozad Branch location
- Delivery and order pick-up are available
- Delivery over pick-up is preferred to help limit traffic at our locations
- Will Call orders will be delivered (by hand cart, forklift etc.) to the Customer’s vehicle in our parking lots.
- Cash payments are not being accepted at this time
- All locations will be closed for business on Saturdays until further notice
- Product returns are temporarily suspended
Our inventory levels remain strong. Although there may be instances beyond our control, we are taking proactive measures to mitigate inventory availability risks at each of our branch locations and prioritizing shipments from our key suppliers.
Since the situation is changing quickly, Electrozad will continue to communicate any changes to our business operations.
We will process all requests, quotes and orders promptly and thank you for your ongoing business and partnership.